The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Vertu Honda Durham
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Vertu Honda Durham can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Vertu Honda Durham on 03446599742 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Showroom details 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Stephen Gosling
- David Hart
- Andrea Mcmullen
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Dan Birkett
- Martin Goddard
- Deborah Wilkinson
Accessibility features at Vertu Honda Durham
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Jul 14, 2022Absolutely brilliant as usual. Staff are always friendly and can’t do enough.Response from Vertu Honda DurhamJul 14, 2022Hi Marjorie, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I am glad everything went smoothly for you, and I will pass these wonderful comments back to management at the dealership for all to see. Many thanks Keith
- Rating 5.0Jul 12, 2022Fantastic Customer ServiceResponse from Vertu Honda DurhamJul 12, 2022Good afternoon Stephen, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I am very glad to hear that you were pleased with the level of service that you received.
- Rating 5.0Jul 1, 2022Perfect ThankyouResponse from Vertu Honda DurhamJul 1, 2022Hello Patricia and thank you for very much for your feedback. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with respect and demonstrating professionalism at all times. We will pass these great comments over to the dealership so that the team receive the recognition that they deserve. Kind regards, Dean.
- Rating 5.0Jun 7, 2022Nice people to deal withResponse from Vertu Honda DurhamJun 7, 2022Hi John, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I am glad everything went smoothly for you, Many thanks Keith
- Rating 5.0May 31, 2022Excellent customer serviceResponse from Vertu Honda DurhamMay 31, 2022Hi Michael, thank you for leaving this wonderful five star review! Kind regards Chloe.
- Rating 5.0May 11, 2022Excellent service staff brilliantResponse from Vertu Honda DurhamMay 11, 2022Good morning Raymond and thank you for very much for your feedback. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with respect and demonstrating professionalism at all times. We will pass these great comments over to the dealership so that the team receive the recognition that they deserve. Kind regards, Dean.
- Rating 5.0Apr 29, 2022No probs, process was simple & straight forward. Used them for years, no complaints.Response from Vertu Honda DurhamApr 29, 2022Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I am glad everything went smoothly for you, and I will pass these wonderful comments back to management at the dealership for all to see. Many thanks, Stuart.
- Rating 5.0Apr 29, 2022excellent serviceResponse from Vertu Honda DurhamApr 29, 2022Hello Julie. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit. Kind Regards, Stuart.