The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- James Tompkins-Ford
- Jack Fielding
- Carl Fraser
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Daniel Cooper
- Anna Fletcher
Accessibility features at Inchcape Volkswagen Bolton
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Inchcape Volkswagen Bolton
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Inchcape Volkswagen Bolton can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Inchcape Volkswagen Bolton on 01204531464 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 4.0Aug 2, 2022good customer service,felt at ease and confident in CARL when he explained points to me ....Response from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonAug 3, 2022We are glad to hear that we were able to provide such a good experience so thank you for taking the time to contact us. We always appreciate your feedback.
- Rating 5.0Jul 31, 2022Customer service is great and car was serviced immediatelyResponse from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonAug 1, 2022Hello Christine. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit.
- Rating 5.0Jul 26, 2022All staff were helpful and friendly . A YaniResponse from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonJul 27, 2022We are glad to hear that we were able to provide such a good experience so thank you for taking the time to contact us. We always appreciate your feedback.
- Rating 5.0Jul 21, 2022Great customer serviceResponse from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonJul 22, 2022Hello Stephen . Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit.
- Rating 5.0Jul 18, 2022Great Motability guy Carl friendly nothing is too much I know things are limited with the car industry at the present time from Maureen PartingtonResponse from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonJul 18, 2022Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with respect and demonstrating professionalism at all times. We will ensure that Carl receives the recognition he deserves and forward this to the management for you. Thank you
- Rating 5.0Jul 15, 2022Jack was first class should be made CEOResponse from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonJul 15, 2022Hello John, thank you for taking the time to leave us this brilliant 5-star review, your comments have been passed to the management team to ensure that Jack receives recognition for the fantastic customer service which he provided to you. Kind regards, Inchcape Volkswagen Bolton
- Rating 5.0Jul 13, 2022Carl was very helpful in helping me choose and order my new carResponse from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonJul 13, 2022We are glad to hear that the team were able to provide such a positive experience so thank you for taking the time to contact us. We look forward to seeing you again next time.
- Rating 5.0Jul 13, 2022LindaResponse from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonJul 13, 2022Hello Linda . Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit.
- Rating 5.0Jul 6, 2022Great service from Carl at inchscapeResponse from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonJul 6, 2022Hello Wayne, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our business. We’re glad to hear that your experience is a positive one. We welcome your honest feedback and appreciate you making us aware of your particular experience.
- Rating 5.0Jun 16, 2022Great customer serviceResponse from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonJun 16, 2022We do appreciate your 5 star rating Mumin, we are always here should you require any assistance at all in the future.
- Rating 2.0Jun 6, 2022I feel there's a difference in services for motability and those who are actually paying the dealership directly. The "valet" was a quick wash and no sign of a vacuum in the car. In fact my daughter had to do it when I got home. I was asked if I needed a tyre change then told to go to kwikfit, (which I'm happy to do) because I'll probably get better service. When I ordered the car the service I received was so much better, and I really couldn't fault Karl the salesman. Last year a warning light came on. I was told to bring it in for a service. The guy literally spent 2 minutes turning the light off, not checking if there was a problem, and sent me on my way. I'd driven from Lancaster to Bolton for 2 minutes work!! When I questioned this he told me I should've gone to the Lancaster volkswagen!! It's definitely made me question whether I'd go back for another car next year when I have to renew my car.Response from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonJun 6, 2022Hello Christine thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with respect and demonstrating professionalism at all times. We will pass these comments over to the management team so that the Kind regards Sharon.
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2022Very pleased thank youResponse from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonMay 19, 2022Hello Martine . Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit.
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2022Great serviceResponse from Inchcape Volkswagen BoltonMay 19, 2022Good morning George, thank you for the great review! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next service appointment. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.