The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Bristol Street Motors SEAT Carlisle
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Bristol Street Motors SEAT Carlisle can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Bristol Street Motors SEAT Carlisle on 03445586685 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Showroom details 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Hayley Gibson
- Rhys Dean
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 12:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Amanda Bulman
- Ian Oneill
Accessibility features at Bristol Street Motors SEAT Carlisle
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Jul 1, 2022Fantastic customer service. Received my car on Monday, replaced the part as well as serviced the vehicle and had it ready 48 hours later on Wednesday. I also got it back valeted. The girl in the service department called Jodie is a smiley happy young lady, who was very efficient. My next car will be with Bristol Street Motors, as I've never had service on any of my cars as good. A well deserved five stars !!Response from Bristol Street Motors SEAT CarlisleJul 1, 2022Good morning Catherine. Thank you very much for leaving us a review. Customer feedback is extremely important to us and your wonderful comments have been forwarded on to Management at the Dealership to enable them to share your experience with Jodie and the team. We look forward to dealing with you again in the future and happy motoring! Many thanks, Dean.
- Rating 3.0Jun 9, 2022Employees that I spoke to were very friendly and helpful. I would of given a higher rating if the car did not have faults on its infotainment system when I picked my car up and meant I needed to go back the following day.Response from Bristol Street Motors SEAT CarlisleJun 9, 2022Hi Gary, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - Was there any particular reason for it being 3 stars? Was there anything we could have done to make this a better experience for you? If there is anything you would like to discuss further, we can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org. Regards, Keith
- Rating 5.0Jun 6, 2022Excellent service and kept me informed throughout can't praise the staff enough.Response from Bristol Street Motors SEAT CarlisleJun 6, 2022Hello Alan and thank you for very much for your feedback. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with respect and demonstrating professionalism at all times. We will pass these great comments over to the dealership so that the team receive the recognition that they deserve. Kind regards, Keith
- Rating 5.0Jun 6, 2022Great customer service, friendly staffResponse from Bristol Street Motors SEAT CarlisleJun 6, 2022Hello Christopher and thank you for very much for your feedback. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with respect and demonstrating professionalism at all times. Kind regards, Keith
- Rating 5.0May 30, 2022Good service staff were very helpful as I had to change time they sorted it out for me by having someone there to get my keys for the carResponse from Bristol Street Motors SEAT CarlisleMay 30, 2022Hi David, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I am very glad to hear that you were pleased with the level of service that you received and will ensure our service team receive the recognition they deserve. Many thanks, Trish.
- Rating 5.0May 30, 2022First class service excellent clear precise advise from a very much respected reece 10 out 10Response from Bristol Street Motors SEAT CarlisleMay 30, 2022Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, it is great to hear that you enjoyed your handover experience with Reece, we hope to see you again soon! Kind regards, Trish.
- Rating 5.0May 5, 2022Great customer service very helpful explained every thing as it was our first time buying through motabilityResponse from Bristol Street Motors SEAT CarlisleMay 5, 2022Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I am glad everything went smoothly for you, and I will pass these wonderful comments back to management at the dealership for all to see. Many thanks Karen
- Rating 5.0Apr 28, 2022Brilliant customer serviceResponse from Bristol Street Motors SEAT CarlisleApr 28, 2022Hello Lynne. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit. Kind Regards, Stuart.
- Rating 5.0Apr 21, 2022Great service and friendly kept informed about everything about the work carried outResponse from Bristol Street Motors SEAT CarlisleApr 21, 2022Hello Robert. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your visit. Kind regards, Trish.
- Rating 2.0Apr 11, 2022Really disappointed there was no collection and delivery service, I had to get my husband to take it through and had to ensure someone was available to help me at home. He took it through for 11 it failed on a tyre they collected a tyre from kwik fit this took extra time and it had to go through the mot again. My husband finally got the car back at 3 having waited around for 4 hours. I would have been in alot of pain after an hour if I had come along. Jodie was really helpful she kept my husband updated. This on the whole was a negative experience, which is a shame as it is the only one we have had with your company.Response from Bristol Street Motors SEAT CarlisleApr 12, 2022Hello Barbara, We have forwarded your details onto the relevant management team who have advised us that unfortunately as you are a 40 min drive away each way and we could not provide a collection and delivery the day the MOT was required, this tyre was illegal, and car could not be driven away without an immediate replacement. We had to source a tyre with a specific speed rating for motability to approve, they would not accept an alternative tyre which was available more quickly. We sent a sales executive out to collect the tyre rather than wait for the next delivery to save the customer further time, this was unfortunately across in another area of the city, this took an hour itself. Please accept our apologies that we have not met your expectations on this occasion. Kind regards Karen