The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 17:30 11:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||11:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Daniel Cheng
- John Carrigan
- Michael Mannheim
- Paul Lyons
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Sarah Taylor
- Andrea Mitchell
Accessibility features at Robins & Day Peugeot Liverpool
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Robins & Day Peugeot Liverpool
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Robins & Day Peugeot Liverpool can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Robins & Day Peugeot Liverpool on 01512541010 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Aug 19, 2022Great customer service
- Rating 5.0Aug 18, 2022Very happy with my service thank you
- Rating 5.0Aug 18, 2022Good 👍 service very good thank you
- Rating 1.0Aug 16, 2022Not too positive I’m afraid, this is a mobility car, the day it was booked no-one came to collect, they went to the wrong address, so was rearranged for the next day. Slow puncture in the back tire, need air, came back with a warning light still on (the local petrol stations air pump is out of order so I can’t rectify) I would of thought air would of at least been put in the tyre if not replaced, then a text comes through a few days later saying it’s due a service and the fee for pick up or courtesy car is £15, why both couldn’t of been done the same day is beyond me!
- Rating 5.0Aug 8, 2022Helpful and professional
- Rating 5.0Aug 3, 2022Very good.
- Rating 5.0Jul 18, 2022Really made to feel welcome.
- Rating 5.0Jul 13, 2022Very professional & looked after very well
- Rating 5.0Jul 12, 2022A perfect first time experience came away with every question answered. Would recommend highly Robbins&day
- Rating 4.0Jul 8, 2022Very satisfied first time using them very polite and helpful
- Rating 5.0Jul 6, 2022Excellent service from friendly and very knowledgeable staff.
- Rating 5.0Jul 6, 2022Great help from Mike
- Rating 5.0Jul 5, 2022perfect
- Rating 5.0Jul 5, 2022Excellent professional service
- Rating 2.0Jul 4, 2022I have not been here for at least 3 years - I only returned because I had no other choice. The car park was always full on previous visits and was full again on this visit. This is a terrible first impression of the business and puts me off returning. The 1 member of staff that interacted with me was nice enough. If I could go somewhere else, I would.
Signage from the car park to the entrance is not very good/obvious.
At the end of my Service, when getting my keys back, I was handed a 'Tablet Device' and asked to rate the Customer Service out of 10. I was told that the feedback was specifically for the person who was sat in front of me, handing me the 'Tablet'. I was encouraged to give 10 and certainly felt pressurised to give 10. In my opinion this is bad practice and probably gives false feedback. Who wants the potential confrontation of being asked why you gave a low score!?
- Rating 5.0Jun 23, 2022Brilliant really helpful
- Rating 5.0Jun 22, 2022Paul was very professional and everything went very smoothly
- Rating 4.0Jun 8, 2022Very good experience on the whole but worrying getting a call on Tuesday for payment on the Friday 3 weeks before pickup but all sorted now
- Rating 5.0Jun 7, 2022Great customer service Mike was fantastic
- Rating 5.0Jun 1, 2022Mike, who dealt with our visit and choice of car helped to make it an easy stress free task.