The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 17:30 09:00 - 17:30 09:00 - 17:30 09:00 - 20:00 09:00 - 17:00 09:00 - 15:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 15:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Jennifer Farmer
- Rory Hughes
- Ruth Mckeown
- Nicola Mcdonnell
- Ben Mccullough
Service centre details 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 09:00 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Alison Tidd
- Lauren Rigby
Accessibility features at Charles Hurst Hyundai Belfast
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Charles Hurst Hyundai Belfast
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Charles Hurst Hyundai Belfast can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Charles Hurst Hyundai Belfast on 02890484850 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Motability Quarter 4 2021 Dealer Award Winner
- Rating 5.0Jun 22, 2022Five stars all round, excellent professional service and friendly, knowledgeable, helpful staff
- Rating 5.0Jun 21, 2022Great customer service
- Rating 5.0Jun 21, 2022Fabulous as always
- Rating 5.0Jun 20, 2022Nicola took her time to show me an exact version of the car I was purchasing. Great customer service
- Rating 5.0Jun 15, 2022Excellent service so far, very helpful answered ever question I had.
- Rating 5.0Jun 7, 2022Great customer service
- Rating 5.0May 31, 2022Nicola, thanks so so much for looking after Betty and I. You had everything done to a T. All we had to do was drive off. From the minute we enquired about a car to the second you gave us the keys you have done everything.
Thanks once again
Ian & Betty McNeill
- Rating 5.0May 31, 2022Very pleased with my annual service as usual Charles Hurst are very professional and staff are pleasant and helpful.I highly recommend them.
- Rating 5.0May 30, 2022Nicola was very friendly and extremely knowledgable. Great experience from start to finish.
- Rating 5.0May 27, 2022Great costumer service
- Rating 5.0May 23, 2022Excellent service.
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2022Kept in touch during service. Collected and returned on time. Excellent
- Rating 5.0May 18, 2022Very pleased with the service i received! Nicola McDonnell was very informative!
- Rating 5.0May 18, 2022The motability specialist was very friendly and polite and explained everything she made it so easy and i would recommend hyundia to anyone
- Rating 5.0May 17, 2022Having been round numerous dealers we were more than happy to place an order with Nicola McDonnell she was more than helpful and a pleasure to do business with many thanks once again for making our decision so easy
- Rating 5.0May 16, 2022Excellent customer service from a young man called Ben McCullough, he was very helpful and reassuring during my visit.
- Rating 5.0May 13, 2022Staff very efficient helpful and friendly
- Rating 4.0May 13, 2022Nicola was friendly welcoming and very helpful explained everything
- Rating 5.0May 13, 2022Customer service was fantastic
- Rating 5.0May 11, 2022Best customer service to date. From beginning to end. Staff very welcoming, listened to what we wanted and needed. Got a test drive arranged and loved the car and ordered that same day. Rory and Mobility team met all our expectations and I will be recommending them to all my family and friends. Thank you for the great service.