The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Graeme Gibson
- John Macleod
- John Macleod
- Darren Sutherland
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 17:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Mark Crook
- Patricia Dawson
Accessibility features at Douglas Park MINI Glasgow
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Douglas Park MINI Glasgow
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Douglas Park MINI Glasgow can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Douglas Park MINI Glasgow on 01413330088 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0May 6, 2022John was very professional and lovely to deal with...
He really is an asset to your company and I hope that is recognisedResponse from Douglas Park MINI GlasgowMay 9, 2022Hi Abida, Thank you for taking the time to leave a five star rating and review - your feedback is extremely important to us. We are delighted to find that the experience you had with us was a positive one and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards, Douglas Park MINI Glasgow.
- Rating 5.0Apr 30, 2022From Naomi Dalton. Douglas Parks car service gets 100% from me every time.Response from Douglas Park MINI GlasgowMay 2, 2022Hi Naomi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a five star rating and review - your feedback is extremely important to us. We are delighted to find that the experience you had was a positive one and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards, The Douglas Park MINI Team
- Rating 5.0Apr 23, 2022Amazing customer service from start to finish. John was brilliant and really explained everything to me as I had just passed my test! He went over and above and pointed me in the direction of finding a runaround car until the mini was ready. Great communication and plenty of updates regarding things out-with the dealers control. All staff in the dealership were friendly too plus clean and welcoming environment.Response from Douglas Park MINI GlasgowApr 25, 2022Hi Coral-lea. Thank you for taking the time to leave a five star rating and review - your feedback is extremely important to us. We are delighted to find that the experience you had was a positive one and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Douglas Park MINI Glasgow.