The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 17:30 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- David Thomson
- Elliott Macrae
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 12:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 12:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Angus Ferguson
- Russell Jordan
Accessibility features at Taggarts Volvo Glasgow
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Taggarts Volvo Glasgow
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Taggarts Volvo Glasgow can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Taggarts Volvo Glasgow on 01413328888 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Jul 29, 2021Excellent customer service by Roger Buchanan. Kept us with regular updates and answered all questions. Video link for onscreen also very informative.
- Rating 5.0Jul 29, 2021Roger was very friendly and helpful. A good buying experience.
- Rating 5.0Jul 12, 2021Great customer service. Professional and kept up to date with every step of the process.
- Rating 5.0Jul 8, 2021Gd service roger r mct.
- Rating 3.0Jul 7, 2021No problems to report , came to pick up the car and returned with no issues and car valeted