The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 17:00 12:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||12:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Lewis Threshie
- Alex Mccoll
Service centre details 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30 08:00 - 17:30Closed Today Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Jonathan Wilson
- Lauren Mckenzie
Accessibility features at Western Honda Stirling
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Western Honda Stirling
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Western Honda Stirling can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Western Honda Stirling on 01786234531 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Aug 22, 2023Never had any problems with Honda
- Rating 5.0Aug 1, 2023Excellent service and fabulous customer service
- Rating 5.0Jun 15, 2023Over all excellent service.
- Rating 5.0Jun 8, 2023Excellant
- Rating 5.0Apr 20, 2023Excellent as always. The gentleman picking up/delivering my car was efficient and friendly.
- Rating 5.0Dec 7, 2022Collected my car and delivered it back. Service and MOT and my car was washed and valeted.absolutely excellent service. Well chuffed.
- Rating 5.0Jul 27, 2022Great service