The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Vertu SEAT Hereford
Our trained Motability specialists are here to support you throughout the duration of your lease.
Vertu SEAT Hereford can help you by:
- Servicing and maintaining your car
- Arranging the MOT at the end of your lease
Contact Vertu SEAT Hereford on 01432376200 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Service centre detailsClosed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
Motability service specialists:
- Sean Round
- Philip Gladwin
Accessibility features at Vertu SEAT Hereford
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Jun 23, 2022Picked up on time. Good feedback when car was dropped off and car had been cleanedResponse from Vertu SEAT HerefordJun 23, 2022Hello Rachel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your service. Kind regards, Trish.
- Rating 5.0Mar 25, 2022Excellent customer service as usualResponse from Vertu SEAT HerefordMar 25, 2022Hi Joseph thank you very much for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I am glad everything went smoothly for you, and I will pass these wonderful comments back to management at the dealership for all to see. Many thanks Dawn