The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Trish Kempson
- Steven Cox
- James Gwynne
- George Southern
- John Warren
Service centre details 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 17:30 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- Tom Hardy
- Melissa Macmillan
Accessibility features at Holdcroft Honda Cobridge
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Holdcroft Honda Cobridge
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Holdcroft Honda Cobridge can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Holdcroft Honda Cobridge on 01782261593 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Aug 11, 2022Excellent service James made the hole procedure a pleasure . He explained everything step by step set everything up for us so I was ready to drive away a very happy customer
- Rating 5.0Aug 4, 2022I didn't go they always collect it as I am disabled and my car is fitted with a left foot pedal but the guy who comes is always very polite and friendly.
- Rating 5.0Aug 2, 2022First class service they are just the best and look after you
- Rating 5.0Jul 22, 2022Ordering and handover excellent, friendly, courteous, considerate and knowledgeable motability member on staff.
- Rating 5.0Jul 15, 2022George was great, we really appreciated his knowledge, advice and kind manner. Also really happy with the car!
- Rating 5.0Jul 7, 2022Top class service, we are more than satisfied and will continue to use Holdcrofts.
- Rating 5.0Jun 16, 2022Excellent!Response from Holdcroft Honda CobridgeJun 22, 2022Hi Paul,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so glad you had such a positive experience with us! Should you need anything else in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
- Rating 5.0May 3, 2022First class serviceResponse from Holdcroft Honda CobridgeJun 22, 2022Hi Heather,
We are so pleased to hear that you have had such a good experience with us! Thank you for sharing your feedback, we sincerely hope you enjoy your new vehicle!
- Rating 5.0Apr 26, 2022They are real helpfulResponse from Holdcroft Honda CobridgeApr 26, 2022Thanks for your 5 star review Ruth! All the best, Honda Cobridge
- Rating 2.0Apr 25, 2022No greeting upon arrival everyone far too busy to acknowledge us standing at reception. We left the car although it was a waiting appointment and we’re told we would be contacted, few hours later we began to call to ask if we could pick up no answer. Left messages at service centre still no reply. Found a number for the main office and was told service centre is now closed the car cannot be picked up. We shared our concerns regarybit having the use of a car especially if needed for medical reasons we were told “call an ambulance “ we were very disappointed with the lack of service and disregardResponse from Holdcroft Honda CobridgeApr 26, 2022Dear Nosheen,
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent visit to Honda Cobridge, we are very disappointed to hear that your experience fell well short of the levels of service that we aim to deliver.
If you wish to discuss your concerns in more detail then please can you contact the site at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review in more detail. Apologies on behalf of the team and hopefully we will have the opportunity to put it right on your next visit.