The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease the Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) of your choice from a wide range of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 12:00|
Welcome to Alfred Bekker API
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right vehicle for your needs.
Alfred Bekker API can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right vehicle and any adaptations you may need
- Arranging a demonstration and test drive to make sure the vehicle is right for you
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme vehicle
- Carrying out the annual check for the conversion elements of your WAV
- Facilitating the service and maintenance of your vehicle throughout your lease
Contact Alfred Bekker API on 01377241700 to make an appointment with our Motability Scheme specialist.
2 to 3 seats
All small WAVs will be fitted with a ramp for entry and tend to feel most similar to driving a standard car.
4 to 5 seats
More spacious than small WAVs, but will also have more of a car-like feel in terms of size.
Brand new Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs) that are specially converted so a wheelchair user can travel.
Our Nearly New WAVs are WAVs that have been returned to us from another customer after less than three years. If you're looking for a more affordable way to lease a Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle through the Motability Scheme or would prefer a three-year lease, then a Nearly New WAV might be the right vehicle for you.
Drive From Wheelchair WAVs are bespoke vehicles with more adaptations than a standard WAV, allowing a wheelchair user to actually drive the vehicle themselves.