- Passenger WAVs
- Drive from WAVs
- New WAVs
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 12:30|
Motability Scheme support at Brook Miller Mobility
Welcome to Motability Scheme at Brook Miller Mobility
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to help you choose a vehicle that meets your needs and gives you greater freedom, every day.
Brook Miller Mobility can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right vehicle and any adaptations you may need
- Arranging a demonstration and test drive to make sure the vehicle is right for you
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme vehicle
- Carrying out the annual check for the conversion elements of your WAV
- Facilitating the service and maintenance of your vehicle throughout your lease
Contact Brook Miller Mobility on 01422376645 to make an appointment with their Motability Scheme specialist.
2 to 3 seats
All small WAVs will be fitted with a ramp for entry and tend to feel most similar to driving a standard car.
4 to 5 seats
More spacious than small WAVs, but will also have more of a car-like feel in terms of size.
5 to 6 seats
Based on larger vehicles and are the most common WAV for users with larger wheelchairs.
Good for larger families or those travelling in the largest or heaviest wheelchair.
All are fitted with a lift.