The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 19:00 08:30 - 17:00 10:30 - 16:30Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 19:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:30 - 16:30|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Andrew Oliver
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Lance Fowler
- Charlotte Pearce
Accessibility features at Steven Eagell Toyota Romford
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Steven Eagell Toyota Romford
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Steven Eagell Toyota Romford can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Steven Eagell Toyota Romford on 01708963330 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0May 3, 2022Great serviceResponse from Steven Eagell Toyota RomfordMay 4, 2022Thank you John for the feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
- Rating 3.0Apr 27, 2022Pre-booked this appointment way in advance so I could have a courtesy car as my car is a mobility car used for my disabled son. I was given a manual Argo which was completely inappropriate for my son’s disabilities and was told that was all they had!
They did make sure the service was complete before I had to pick him up after I complained!
When I picked the car up it was filthy dirty outside and in but was told they had cleaned it! I actually think it was cleaner before the service!
Although I absolutely love Toyota cars, your customer service is shockingly awful.Response from Steven Eagell Toyota RomfordApr 28, 2022Thank you William for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. If you could send your complaint in full, including your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will be addressed by Senior Management. Thank you.