The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Showroom details 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 08:45 - 18:00 09:00 - 17:00 10:00 - 16:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:45 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Demetrios Anaxagorou
- Deborah Empy
- Viktor Havasi
Service centre details 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:00 - 18:00 08:30 - 12:30Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Motability service specialists:
- John Morris
- Lisa Samwell
- Andy Lobo
Accessibility features at Brayleys Honda Romford
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
Welcome to Brayleys Honda Romford
Our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Brayleys Honda Romford can help you by:
- Confirming your eligibility for the Motability Scheme
- Supporting you in choosing the right car
- Arranging a test drive
- Ordering and supplying your new Motability Scheme car
- Servicing and maintaining your car
Contact Brayleys Honda Romford on 01708334950 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
- Rating 5.0Aug 1, 2022Good service as usual at Brayleys of Romford. Polite and friendly staff, all went well with my first MOT test.Response from Brayleys Honda RomfordAug 3, 2022Thank you for your praise and kind comments about our team, we really appreciate it! We look forward to welcoming you back into the dealership on your next visit.
- Rating 1.0Jul 21, 2022Excellent service from Honda both in the collection of the vehicle my home on the date of service, and the return of the vehicle. The staff who delt with the vehicle that day were rather pleasant and respectful, smartly dressed, but show special professional in their work. I would will definitely recommend Honda Romford for its excellent vehicle service. Thank you
Rosaline L Thomas.
I wasn't at all happy when the vehicle was returned to me on the 20/7/22 that the information indicate was set up at all ie radio, the emergency symbol for instance was on continually and there was no problem in the vehicle
In addition, there message reading
that all four types are low and need information. I went round the vehicle and check the tyres they were all fine. In fact I was rather concern and refrained from using the vehicle for two days. However, decided to return the vehicle to Honda Romford for further inspection because I was rather concerned on 25/7/22. The Sales Executive looked at the problem and reset the mechanism in the vehicle. Am very happy with this outcome. Great car model drive well love it. That's the Honda Jazz
Rosaline Louise ThomasResponse from Brayleys Honda RomfordJul 29, 2022Hi Rosaline, thank you for your great review! We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!
- Rating 5.0Jul 13, 2022Was kept informedResponse from Brayleys Honda RomfordJul 21, 2022Hi Patricia, thank you so much for your high rating! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have a great day!
- Rating 4.0Jul 12, 2022Very friendly and professionalResponse from Brayleys Honda RomfordJul 12, 2022Thank you for your review. We are very pleased we were able to provide you with a positive experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.