The Motability Scheme offers simple, all-inclusive leasing to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance. You simply use your allowance to lease a brand new car from a huge choice of makes and models. You can have up to three named drivers (this doesn't have to be you) and the price of every lease includes insurance, breakdown and maintenance.
Welcome to Stratstone MINI Tyneside
At Stratstone MINI Tyneside our fully trained Motability Scheme specialists Sydney and Paul are here to offer expert advice and help you choose the right car for your needs.
Here at Stratstone MINI Tyneside, we are incredibly proud of our knowledgeable and fully trained Motability Specialist Sydney Pyke with 1 year of experience and Paul Martin with 6 years experience, who will ensure the most seamless, best quality service for you right from the first moment you enquire.
We have been supplying Motability vehicles for over 10 years and have had incredible responses from the scheme users. Our team here will be by your side every step of the way, right from your first enquiry to the last day of your Motability vehicle agreement, ensuring all the questions are answered and queries are taken care of for your peace of mind and comfort.
Contact Stratstone MINl Tyneside on 0191 502 0966 to make an appointment with our Motability specialist.
Showroom details 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 19:00 09:00 - 18:00 09:00 - 18:00 11:00 - 17:00Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 17:00|
Motability Scheme specialists:
- Damian Maughan
- Michael Gray
- Paul Martin
- Sydney Pyke
Service centre details 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 18:00 08:30 - 13:00Closed Today Toggle Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening hours|
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 13:00|
Motability service specialists:
- Stephen Clark
- Christopher Ruddick
Accessibility features at Stratstone MINI Tyneside
- Accessible car parkingAdditional InformationThe dealership has designated accessible parking spaces for customers. These spaces are clearly marked and are located in close proximity to the entrance of the building.OK
- Accessible toiletAdditional InformationThe dealership has accessible toilet facilities which are designed with extra space to make it easier for those with limited mobility or wheelchair users to access.OK
- Automatic door entranceAdditional InformationThe dealership has automatic doors that open either with a sensor or a button. This means that you do not need to physically open the door to gain access to the dealership.OK
- Designated quiet opening timesAdditional InformationThis dealership has designated quiet times to make it easier for those who struggle with busy or loud environments. The quiet time will include turning off any background music and avoiding any tannoy announcements. Please contact the dealership directly for details of their quiet opening times.OK
- Hearing aid assistanceAdditional InformationThe dealership has a hearing loop or other designated sound system to connect to your hearing aid to make it easier to communicate with staff at the dealership.OK
- Quiet area availableAdditional InformationThere is a designated area at the dealership that has minimal background noise. This is a calming space to make it easier to visit the dealership for those who struggle with busy or loud environments.OK
- Step-free route to premisesAdditional InformationThis dealership has a route from the car park to the inside of the dealership without any steps to make it easier for anyone with limited mobility to enter the building. If it is not possible for the step-free route to be completely flat then there will be a ramp in place to facilitate step-free access.OK
- Rating 5.0Apr 25, 2022Good customer service was excellent I could not fault itResponse from Stratstone MINI TynesideApr 26, 2022Hi Peter,
Thank you very much for leaving a 5* review.
Have a great day!
- Rating 5.0Apr 23, 2022Great customer service from HonourResponse from Stratstone MINI TynesideApr 25, 2022Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
You have really made our day!
- Rating 4.0Apr 8, 2022Valet not done properly.Response from Stratstone MINI TynesideApr 11, 2022Hi Thelema,
I'm so sorry to hear that the valet wasn't carried out to a high standard, I appreciate this is frustrating and this isn't the standard we do aim to provide.
I will ensure that all of your feedback is passed over to the relevant leadership team so they can take this on board and help identify any training needs going forward.